Sunday, February 1, 2009

LOST & ALONE....

I am feeling,
I am lost.
Because, I have not done
What i thought.

Now, I am alone
On these streets
Which are unknown.

There is no one with me
Who can help,
All I have to do by my self.
Where to go? I don't know...
Where I am? even don't know...

The only thing that I know is
I can't go
Back
to that time, when I was very happy...
that could get this feeling
away from me.

What To do..?? what not...?
no one is with me to Guide,
and there is no one
Who take me on his side.

Even though,
I can't Surrender from this Fight
But I have to fight
Fight by my own
Because there is no one with me
Now, I am ALONE...

-Manish

9 comments:

  1. Great. i enjoyed all your poems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey manish, my prof, who took ur interview liked your poems and said me that romal there is some one like u who writes poems even he there from nagpur. he forwarded me your blog link.. hey well all the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey senti mat likha kar ki sab rone lage!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. but really touching..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for reading......!!!
    and ya....
    it's not senti......
    i just wrote what i felt at some point of my life......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thy r good... U hav a way to put across ur feelin in poems n tht too in a nice way...seriously loved them....

    ReplyDelete