Saturday, July 25, 2009

PRECIOUS YOU.......


You are like an Evening,
Your presence is Divine,
Bit Warm, Bit Cold.
Which Hypnotize me and my Soul.
Makes me to Forget
All my Pain, all my Sorrows.....

Your memories are like Praises,
Praises full of Rhyme.
So pure,so peaceful
That it creates a sheer bond between
My Heart and my Mind.
Which goes through me
All the time.....

You are like an Angel,
Glowing eyes,
Greatly helpful,Deeply truthful,
Something everyone desire of,
Everyone wish for....

You are like a Teddy,
With a narrow smile on face.
Too soft, very cute and huggable.
Something everyone loves to be with
Everyone feels comfortable with.....

You are like a flower
Your lips,
Softer than the petals of rose.
Whenever your aroma of affection blows
to me,
It goes to my soul
It makes me to desire for life
Desire to live more.....

You are like so many things
But nothing is
As Sweet As you are,
As Precious as you are.....

You are the Best.....

-Manish

4 comments:

  1. hye y is dat evryone feels dat his/her luvd one is only da bst prsn???

    ReplyDelete
  2. u can also rename this poem
    love is amazing
    love is beautiful
    love is life
    my precious gift given to me by god
    glory of love
    my feelings


    this an amazing n mind blowing which can take u to ur fantacies its like u r with ur girl when u r reading this lovely poem....
    keep it up .!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for ur appreciation Archana...!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @vicky-thanks buddy, I guess u didn't read...U felt...thats what I wanted...!! :)

    ReplyDelete